Just wondering if you would still like to keep your positions from S1 on the update team. You were signed up for Denise Hemphill and episode summaries. You could either keep those or switch to something else or leave the team altogether, it's totally up to you. Lemme know! Thanks :)
Thanks for your awesome team work initiating the challenge and letting everyone know it was ready. Quick update: We almost have 700 words and we just need 2 others to contribute - yay! I left wall messages alerting and updating each person on the team :-)
I have a photo that shows Sigma Chi member AFK and I left an opening for Tyson Jackson to pick up. Copy and pasted from Alpha Beta page:
"The fear on Princess of the Fandom's face begged us to check in on her whereabouts during the time between challenge one and challenge two. Surely enough, she was "AFK" during the time in question (see evidence one photo). Allegedly, she was redesigning her profile, but Tyson Jackson believes that she was somewhere else."
I was, but then I made a creative twist to the well known acronym. It wouldn't have worked if Kappa did not begin with a "K" - hee hee. On the actual story, I put in parenthesis that it stood for Away from Kappa - it's like a play on words.
Awesome, I built a storyboard structure on our page to prompt easier collaboration across 7 time zones :-) Otherwise, here are some basic things we should aim to do:
1. make each alpha delta member a character in the report
2. sleuth around on every Sigma Chi member's contributions to find evidence to support our argument (I have already taken some screen shots of Affinitively and Maxchcherry's pages and contributions that show inactivity in the question time frame)
3. aim to put most of the Sigma Chi members in the story and make one of them the likely killer (I have my eyes on Fragile Patient ;-)
4. In addition to our own creativity, we should echo some of the sentiments, statements, weapons, etc... from the actual show. (i.e. Challenge One, we called Security Enforcement Solutions)
5. Initial our contributions as we go along, but delete them before we submit the final draft :-)
I know, right? I had to figure it out because it's the only way to know how to fairly engage everyone. You can't help it if you are asleep in a time zone that is ahead of the challenge date timeline, right? So,we have to be mindful of the differences in time. It's the social worker in me ;-)